Tips for using vlog music
To help you get the most out of our vlog music, here are some ideas and suggestions you can use.
- Check your levels. It’s important to edit your audio such that the volume levels of your different tracks don’t compete with each other. Generally speaking, it’s best to follow these guidelines:
– Dialogue: -12 dB to -15 dB
– Music: -18 dB to -22 dB
– Sound Effects: -10 dB to -20 dB
- Change it up. To keep your viewers interested even if they’re binge-watching one vlog after another, try not to repeat the same vlog music in every video. Instead, we recommend downloading all of your favorite songs from our music library and rotating through them to give each video its own unique feel. If your vlog is longer, you can even use multiple songs in one video.
- Consider your audience. Think about your audience when choosing your vlog music. Are you making something for kids, who might prefer something upbeat and simple? Or is your audience more mature, more serious, artsier, etc.?
Where to use vlog music
Our vlog music is perfect for any type of vlog and can fit into the various parts of your video, including your intro, end screen, and vlog background music.